Web-based management for mailserver health and delivery.
Self-hosted and Open Source with peer protection.
We will update you on new releases and other events in the Lightmeter ecosystem. Generally not more than once a month.
• Detects blocking by big hosts like Google and Microsoft
• Checks >100 RBL blacklists, and if mailserver is down
• Monitors and charts: bounces, delays, and busy domains
• Sending warning notifications over Email and Slack
• Notifications link to specific issue and time-frame
• Free email notification service in case your SMTP is down
• Search emails by sender, recipient, msg ID, or queue
• Overview of the complete receipt or delivery history
• Cut customer support time: mailbox users can trace their own mail
• Charts good, bad, and malicious login attempts over IMAP & SMTP
• Auto-block logins by attackers known to other Lightmeter users
• Uses standard Postfix & Dovecot blocklist systems
• Runs across Unix-like OSs via Docker or portable binary
• Supports: Plesk, Zimbra, Elastic, AWS, Azure, Openshift, & more
• Supports local & remote logfiles, plus streaming from other tools