This is a minor update to last week’s foundational 0.0.1 release, bringing important fixes and improvements. Please note this release is still in Alpha and not ready for production use.
- Charts now resize responsively when the viewport size changes
- The “most deferred domains” chart now consolidates columns by top level domain
- The release and corresponding git commit version are now stated in a new ‘info’ modal dialogue (a new corresponding API call was added)
- Assets such as scripts which were previously remotely CDN hosted are now shipped and local for speed and privacy
- A bug with date range selection causing the selected day -1 to be used instead of the correct one was fixed
- A broken link in the page footer was fixed
Every Lightmeter Control Center release now automatically builds and publishes a dockerised version to our container registry on GitLab. You can conveniently use this version for automatic updates.
Missing your favourite packaging system? Let us know in the comments.